cream, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lip stick, nail polish, pomade, toothpaste, mouth wash.
The main distinction of the cosmetic industry over the parmaceutical is the direct contact of the product with the body, wheter it is the skin, mouth, lips, hair or nails.
Contrary to the pharmaceutical products, the cosmetics can not be ingested or injected. Therefore, this distinction makes the norms and regulations different between these two industries.
Here are some standards and compliances that we are committed to respect:
- CSA (Canadian Standard Association)
- USP (United States Pharmacopeia)
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- ASME-BPE (American Society of Mechanical Engineers - Bioprocessing Equipment)
- NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association)